<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6757823239222066821?origin\x3dhttp://th--loveeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Hi, my name is Jiahui. I'm not sure if anyone is still reading my blog, bcos there is nothing special here. Hahaha. But i will just continue to blog once in awhile. ♥

Hs Guzheng Si Hui♥ Alvin Cai Ying Callie Cerdic Cheryl Claria Fion Ghim Choon Hwee Ling Isabel Ivy Jia Wen Pei Ting Stella Ya Hui

Wednesday, April 28, 2010


I'm really exhausted. Who say poly life is slacking?! NO. Right PT? This morning I and her were complaining like mad in msn when we having our lessons! LOL. I really really want holidays to come ): Today during lecture i drew a set of fastfood meal for Ya Hui again! LOL. I think maybe after I graduated, i might be a great artist by that time! (Pro in drawing food!) LOL. My tagboard is dying, help me revive it people! :)



[Edit]

Conversation with Ya Hui in msn:


I'm a Chef! LOL.

Tags Replies:

yahui: hihi!!ya lor can becum a artist...nxt time continue to draw food for me if i hungry..haha
Jiahui: Hello! LOL. Sure. You're my vip to my restaurant! :)

Pei Ting: Haha damn right!!!
Jiahui: LOL. Of course! Rmb must piak them arh! Made us suffer!

` & {!} cerdic (:: taggedd (:
Jiahui: Thanks!


[/Edited]