<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6757823239222066821?origin\x3dhttp://th--loveeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Hi, my name is Jiahui. I'm not sure if anyone is still reading my blog, bcos there is nothing special here. Hahaha. But i will just continue to blog once in awhile. ♥

Hs Guzheng Si Hui♥ Alvin Cai Ying Callie Cerdic Cheryl Claria Fion Ghim Choon Hwee Ling Isabel Ivy Jia Wen Pei Ting Stella Ya Hui

Thursday, May 20, 2010


I'm feeling slightly better than yesterday. But still, it's hard to stop thinking and not feeling sad. Anyway, i really want to thank my friends who showed concern and cheering me up yesterday. Especially Sihui, Jiawen, Christine and Meijin. Thanks a lot, really. And, yahui too. Thanks! At least during lessons i've her to make me laugh and forget everything :)
Tags Replies:

Jiawen~!: Dun sad le..
Jiahui: Okay.. :)

sh: hey! i luv you too okay!
Jiahui: LOL. Thanks, same same! :)

Glen: Hello LONG time no tag !(:
Jiahui: Hello, yea. Thanks :)
It's exactly like 4 yrs ago. History is repeating. I hate this feeling. Making me fall for you again and push me away. How I wish i was as important to you, as you are to me... ♥