Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yo! I dun like tuesday's lessons! Really. The teachers really.. I dunno what to say. I call the teacher to teach me when i encounter a problem, they will either diao me and go, dun care me, come and ask me read the notes again. Argh! Every week like this! Like what hweeling says - tuesday blues! I heard from sh that ai show is going to show everyday at 7pm in july. Sian arh! ):
Tags replies:
Stella.L: This big tag is for my lover Jie:) TAGGGG
Jiahui: LOL. Thanks mei! :D
Jiawen~!: Orh~! Taqqed!
Jiahui: Thanks :D
yahui: go tag ur blog leh!!so dusty liao!!hahah =P
Jiahui: LOL. I can't tag my blog, bcos is mine blog! What dusty? I everyday update leh! Yours then dusty! :D
yahui: oic!why say out my secret?hahah jkjk~~ why u keep putting this kind of photo??
Jiahui: LOL. Dun shy lah uncle! Bcos it's nice :D