<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6757823239222066821?origin\x3dhttp://th--loveeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Hi, my name is Jiahui. I'm not sure if anyone is still reading my blog, bcos there is nothing special here. Hahaha. But i will just continue to blog once in awhile. ♥

Hs Guzheng Si Hui♥ Alvin Cai Ying Callie Cerdic Cheryl Claria Fion Ghim Choon Hwee Ling Isabel Ivy Jia Wen Pei Ting Stella Ya Hui

Friday, July 9, 2010

My blog is so dead. Haha. It's been a tiring week as usual. Assignments and projects coming to me again. I guess everyone is so busy too. Exams coming soon ): I'll not say much now, i'm super tired!

Tags Replies:

yahui: aunty update ur blog~~i update mine liao~~haha!!
Jiahui: Uncle! Yupyup, updating. HAHAHA! :D

Jiawen~!: Taqqed !COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIE ! *MUNCH*
Jiahui: Thanks monster wenwen! Hmph! You this bad monster! HAHAHA :D

sh: I MISS DJSX )-:
Jiahui: I MISS DJSX TOO ): Esp D and X, you also right? ):

Cheryl: Hellos, was passing by too ; Tag (:
Jiahui: Hello! Thanks! :D

Stella.L: Jie! Today have a lot of fun wif u !
Jiahui: Hey! Yup same here :D

MuiPeng: Heyhey, Ahgong. Passing by, Seeyah tmr. Tag : D
Jiahui: Thanks for tagging :D
Ok, off to bathe and tv! :D

*Ohya, Sihui nuren! I miss you so much, D and X too! DJSX (:


♥