Friday, July 16, 2010
A week never update alrdy. Super lazy to update. I'm very tired the whole day! Slept 5 hours last night only. Bcos the msn conversations were so fun, dun want to leave. HAHAHA!
"It's late.. Jiahui sleep bah."
"It's late.. Jiahui sleep bah."
"5 more mins then i log out ok?"
.
.
.
"OMG 1 HR PASSED!"
"Okok, I really need to sleep. If not i can't get up tmr morning."
8am - 4pm lessons today, super tiring. Yahui rabbit uncle also! HAHAHA! We were too exhausted until we dun even have the mood to talk after school when we were walking/ on bus.
I dun think i will update that frequent anymore.
.
.
.
"OMG 1 HR PASSED!"
"Okok, I really need to sleep. If not i can't get up tmr morning."
8am - 4pm lessons today, super tiring. Yahui rabbit uncle also! HAHAHA! We were too exhausted until we dun even have the mood to talk after school when we were walking/ on bus.
I dun think i will update that frequent anymore.
Tags Replies:
yahui: snail aunty~haha!!long time lik nr see my name on ur blog sia~i shall blog abt u too~~haah!! XD
Jiahui: RABBIT UNCLE! Ya lor! Must post about me! Snail, Rabbit, Mehmeh, meowmeow and farmer! :D
Jiawen~!: Too long nvr online~ TAGGED :D
Jiahui: Thanks! :D
Cheryl: Giant! i LOVE the colour of your cbox !!(: pink+grey= awesome (:
Jiahui: Thanks mini! :D
sh: miss lots of peeps! ldp, ojm, cw, v, hx, pra, sur etc )-:
Jiahui: Samesame! ):