<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6757823239222066821?origin\x3dhttp://th--loveeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Hi, my name is Jiahui. I'm not sure if anyone is still reading my blog, bcos there is nothing special here. Hahaha. But i will just continue to blog once in awhile. ♥

Hs Guzheng Si Hui♥ Alvin Cai Ying Callie Cerdic Cheryl Claria Fion Ghim Choon Hwee Ling Isabel Ivy Jia Wen Pei Ting Stella Ya Hui

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another month has passed. It's august! I have finally submitted all my projects and assignments today! Feel so relaxed now. HAHAHA! But not really relax, tmr and friday have common tests. So i need to study later. Two more days, and holidays will be here! :D


This picture was taken last wk, thomas's PATRICK! :D

Yahui and I kept playing with it that day, and took many many photos for patriccck! HAHAHA! Ohya i rmb yahui and i were so proud to be on time on the last day of D.A lesson on last friday. We always always late for that lesson.

I'm sick now. Sore throat, terrible ):
Off to take a short nap now and study for tmr's test.