Sunday, August 15, 2010
Yoz, so long never blog alr. Hmm.. so holiday has started but it seems kinda boring to me. I've been spending most of time of the first wk watching tv and using the com. Other than that, flipping books.. trying to study abit (but ended up still nothing goes in). I'm very lazy, super. And i always in my mind telling myself "Jiahui you must start revising a little alr", but later on my mind will say "Relax jiahui, you still have time". Lols. Kk, pretty boring life.
Anyw, my tagboard is back! So do tag when you visit my blog k? Thanks (:
But, i also love this wk. Bcos we started talking to each other, and i rlly enjoy talking to you. I miss you a lot a lot.. mr kevin ):
Anyw, my tagboard is back! So do tag when you visit my blog k? Thanks (:
But, i also love this wk. Bcos we started talking to each other, and i rlly enjoy talking to you. I miss you a lot a lot.. mr kevin ):