<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6757823239222066821?origin\x3dhttp://th--loveeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Hi, my name is Jiahui. I'm not sure if anyone is still reading my blog, bcos there is nothing special here. Hahaha. But i will just continue to blog once in awhile. ♥

Hs Guzheng Si Hui♥ Alvin Cai Ying Callie Cerdic Cheryl Claria Fion Ghim Choon Hwee Ling Isabel Ivy Jia Wen Pei Ting Stella Ya Hui

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Yoz!! It's been a week since sch reopen. It's going to be so busy. I have so many projects and assignments to clear within the next 3 weeks. Haix.. I know student life is like that.. super boring. Last tues got back my common test result alr. I'm satisfied with it. Hehe. Yesterday had professional image presentaion alr. I think after next week's quiz, the module is done for me alr bah. Hehe.

Yesterday was also hs cca recruitment day. I was asked by the juniors to go back help, but i couldn't bcos i am in sch. After sch i actually intend to go back help, but i heard from meijin and christine thr is not much to help bcos the sec 2 to 4 juniors can managed on their own. Anddd.. around 6 i went to meet christine, meijin, jocelyn and MIRIAMMM nuer for dinner. It's been 2 yrs since i saw her. I miss her so much!! She did not change much, so cute and sweet like before. Her first sentence when she saw me was "Can i still call you mummy?" Aww. Of course can!! Hehe. Went compass point and waited for muipeng to rush over from amk hub. We walked around while waiting for her. But.. after not long, all of us are hungry and decided to choose a dining place to order food and wait for muipeng. Hard time choosing a eating place bcos all dunno what shld we eat. Finally we settled down at pizza hut and order our food. Muipeng came at around 8.30 i think. Miriam very playful, squeeze the lemon in my lemon tea until my whole glass of lemon tea so sour. No worries, i add the honey and it taste better. I went to squeeze the lemon in christine's glass of lemon tea too, all the seeds came out. LOL!! As for muipeng's, i pour all the honey into the glass. LOL!! We went home after the dinner bcos all of us wanted to watch the last episode of breakout and meijin's mum also wants her to reach home early. On the way home, we saw muipeng is wearing some bangles like the yalina witch in the breakout show. So we kept calling her yalina and ask her shake her bangles like how the actress did to hypnotise the people. Hehe.

I still rmb miriam asking me if i would forget her if she goes back australia this time. Aww. Of course i won't, miriam. I also heard she prefers singapore to australia. Haix.. I dunno when is the next time i will see her again. She told me she will only visit singapore again after 2 yrs. I will send her off if her flight time doesn't clash with my sch hours and my mum allows me to go airport if it's a night flight (:


Miriam nuer (:





Yalina witch with her bangles.