Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Yoz!! My projects are finally done and all my presentations are over!! Yay! (: Feeling so relax now. Hehe. Hmm.. last week I had my last communication skills presentation. News broadcasting. Although this project took up a lot of my time, i really enjoyed working with my team members. Staying in the lecture hall from 12pm to 8pm for almost a week!! We had fun and laughters when acting the roles of interviewees and reporters. We even went amk park to film the forest. I still rmb koon heng and I were stung by a lot mosquitoes!! Hehe. That presentation was very nice, everything went on smoothly. And, our visual aid is the best among all. Thanks to our pro programmer who edit and compiled the videos tgther!! He rlly spent days and nights doing the videos. He's rlly good in computers. Thanks mitchell!!
Hmm.. as for today, I had my last two presentations for this sem. For pd, everyone has to wear formal today and present about our own smart goal. So mine is learning piano. Waited so long until my turn!! No. 15 . Ohya, thr is one guy who played guitar live in class. He also sang, my love by westlive. Very very nice!! (: After my presentation, requested to leave early bcos need go for another presentation. Went off with mitchell. The next presentation was programming. My class was super scared and nervous. Only your own group and the teacher will be inside the room, with own group members sited down at the front listening the the speaker. Other groups will be looking in from the glass window. The whole room was so quiet. So, finally my turn.. I went up and present. After presenting, the teacher kept quiet for a second.. and he said to me "Good, I should have recorded your explaination, it's clear" Hehe. Hmm.. finally projects over!! (:
Today is also the day whr the students know which schools they are gng. Hmm.. Congrats to those who got into their schools of their choice, and for those who did not, dun be sad ok? No matter whr you go, just like the school/course you are in and excel in your studies!! (:
Chinese new year is coming!! Ready to collect ang baos? (: