<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6757823239222066821?origin\x3dhttp://th--loveeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Hi, my name is Jiahui. I'm not sure if anyone is still reading my blog, bcos there is nothing special here. Hahaha. But i will just continue to blog once in awhile. ♥

Hs Guzheng Si Hui♥ Alvin Cai Ying Callie Cerdic Cheryl Claria Fion Ghim Choon Hwee Ling Isabel Ivy Jia Wen Pei Ting Stella Ya Hui

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello!! I received my result this morning. Mitchell texted me so early this morning to ask me go check!! I didn't knw can get alr. I'm happy and satisfied with my result (: Majority in my class improved. Really happy for all of them (: Last evening went out with sihui, caiying and elene to have dinner. Chomp chomp closed for cleaning. Settled dinner at a nearby eating house. We ordered the cheapest chinese tea. Yucks!! But it was really funny ordering that. Even old uncles eating thr dun drink that!! Hehe. Okkk.. i'm really tired to continue typing.. See pictures ok? (:

















Went clarke quay with the girls today. It was fun when playing the games at minds cafe (:














No more energy alr.. My msn keep blinking now. Me, hweeling and mitchell have been joking in msn since 9!! It's really really funny!! (: Roll like a G6 etc etc. Hweeling was so scared bcos mitchell will write in twitter about her secret, and I will disturb her fb. Funny (: