<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6757823239222066821?origin\x3dhttp://th--loveeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Hi, my name is Jiahui. I'm not sure if anyone is still reading my blog, bcos there is nothing special here. Hahaha. But i will just continue to blog once in awhile. ♥

Hs Guzheng Si Hui♥ Alvin Cai Ying Callie Cerdic Cheryl Claria Fion Ghim Choon Hwee Ling Isabel Ivy Jia Wen Pei Ting Stella Ya Hui

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Yoz!! It's been a week of my holiday. I and sihui keep on finding a part time job so that we can earn some money and most importantly, so that we won't rot at home!! We tried sales jobs all those, but now isn't any festive seasons, so they are not hiring staffs that are only working temporarily.. Hmm.. we end up taking a job, and it's our nightmare. Quit after a day. Hehe.

Hmm.. The picture below made me feel hungry now!! Hehe.




I went kbox (again) with christine, anqi and alvin yesterday (9 Mar). Met christine at 12 to buy a cake for anqi bcos her birthday is today (as in 10 Mar). Actually this outing suppose to be on the 10th and jiawen is maybe joining, but anqi not free so we went on the 9th instead. Sorry jiawen!! Hmm.. So reached kbox and sang for 2 hours (: Alvin said he was hungry. We had a hard time deciding a place to eat!! Hmm.. chat and chat (: Hmm.. christine keep hesitating if she shld go her classmate's birthday celebration. SHE PANGSEH ME!! End up why i go with them arh? I only knw i dun want go home that early.. Was it alvin asked me go along? Aiyo. I forgotten alr lah. I also want watch a movie, quite long never watch alr. So i went with them.. At first i thought it would be quite awkward bcos it's like all of them are from e4. But then got ppl brought other friends too, so still ok (: We watched Gnomeo and juliet movie, quite funny (: Ohya, and it's jasmie sie's birthday celebration (:

After movie, some of them went off to buy cake and prepare for the celebration while the rest stayed and waited with the birthday girl. Ahhh.. Lazy to type.. So skip to the part of celebration. We surprised her with the cake and sang happy birthday song for her (:



Piu piu shooter!! (:




Hmm.. Enjoyed myself that day (: Love those jokes like "PIU PIU!!", "Wo SHENG JI( 生鸡) LE!!" I actually saying wo sheng qi le, but junhan heard wrongly. Thr is one more which is i kept pointing to a guy and say "You you you!! Owe christine $5.50". He took our money and ran off!! I think he call yisheng, but alvin that night called him orange. Hehe. Most funniest is the part when I and christine going home, the guys turn crazy or smth and they start to throw the packet of tissues and the water bottle on the floor again and again. Very funny!! I joined in throw twice before I go off!! So funny (:

And a mozzie just kissed my leg, itchy alr!!