<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6757823239222066821?origin\x3dhttp://th--loveeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Hi, my name is Jiahui. I'm not sure if anyone is still reading my blog, bcos there is nothing special here. Hahaha. But i will just continue to blog once in awhile. ♥

Hs Guzheng Si Hui♥ Alvin Cai Ying Callie Cerdic Cheryl Claria Fion Ghim Choon Hwee Ling Isabel Ivy Jia Wen Pei Ting Stella Ya Hui

Sunday, May 29, 2011


Hello! Flu and headache is gone and my cough is slightly better than the past few days. At least I won't cough so seriously alr. Hehe. Hmm.. last friday we went Air Force Open House bcos of the compulsory trip for NE lesson. Nyp is seriously cute when thr is buses fetching us thr and back sch! It rlly reminds me of my pri and sec schs' excursions (: My class went the morning session and back for lessons in the afternn. Reached thr at arnd 11 and went for the security check first before the tour. They distributed the goodie bags. Brandon said he was hungry, i told him thr might be food in the goodie bag. End up dun have leh!!! Got mineral water, milo, fan, cap etc.. NO FOOD! Hehehe. Sorry brandon! Kkkkk, the weather is super super hottttt lor!!!!! I and hweeling kept sweating like mad! My class see shelters all went in and hide, we even hid under the helicopters.. Hehehe. I love the airplanes performance! They're rlly cool! First they started off with parachute performance, followed by the airplanes and helicopters! I LIKE IT. Hehehe. (: