<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6757823239222066821?origin\x3dhttp://th--loveeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Hi, my name is Jiahui. I'm not sure if anyone is still reading my blog, bcos there is nothing special here. Hahaha. But i will just continue to blog once in awhile. ♥

Hs Guzheng Si Hui♥ Alvin Cai Ying Callie Cerdic Cheryl Claria Fion Ghim Choon Hwee Ling Isabel Ivy Jia Wen Pei Ting Stella Ya Hui

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hello! I am feeling very very tired and sleepy now yet still blogging. I just rmb i haven post about hsgz gathering last week! So here i am updating now. Hehe. And.. I just finished my common test today!! Finally can sleep nicely tonight! (: Ok now back to hsgz. Last last wed, 22th june, I, christine, meijin, jocelyn, xinyi, yeeshan and yenling took bus 109 to jobain's hse in the morning to prepare our gifts for our juniors. Just a very small gift from the seniors, hope they will like it!! Reached his house at around 12 plus and start washing the glass containers and opened the sweet boxes and pour in the sweets, pasting their names on the bottles too (: Quite fun doing those!! And started to take photos and jocelyn went over to the piano and play. Aiyo. Hehe. We rmb that 3 years ago when we were preparing miriam's farewell present, we played with jobain's laptop webcam, and so now, we decided to play again! We focused on jocelyn's expressions! Hehehe. Very funny.



We took 109 to hs. Juniors and teachers waiting for us until they hungry!! Sorry!! Christine and I played with her iphone's camera apps when we were bored on the bus. It's fun!! Hehehe. Yeah, this picture below. 9 continuous ones!! (: Reached sch, celebration for gold syf as well as the instructor's birthday!! Ate, joke, pictures. They went for hsgz tradition games - water bombs! I and yenling can't play that day, so we watched them get.. WET!! Hehe. Christine, meijin and joc got really wet!! Juniors sabo seniors!!




Arnd 5 plus we senior girls left sch for our movie at night. Bcos the 3 of them were really wet, they went home to bathe and change first while me, yeeshan, xinyi and yenling went j8 to buy our movie tickets! Cerdic came very soon. And the rest reached in time also. Ohya, sixian (one of the juniors) came too. Cerdic sat with me and we both laughed throughout the whole movie. Laughing at the person behind us also. She talks.. in a weird and funny way! Esp how she laughed!! Cerdic and I aimed popcorns at both joc and yenling during the movies!! Cerdic threw at me instead!! Anyhow! And he laughed super loud! HAHAHA! Funny arh. After movie, they went to eat. We went to the playground and our plan was to celebrate christine's birthday in advance, so we bought a small cake and want to give her a surprise!! And yup, she was really surprised. She didn't knw we would celebrate with her that night. Hehe. She teared. Awww. Dun cry (: Play arnd awhile then took photos, run arnd, very fun! Hehehe.








Hope christine enjoyed her birthday! It's really fun with them the whole day. Thanks everyone for bringing so much joy and laughter!! I suppose our next hsgz gathering will be our chalet!! Ohya, Mr ng tiong nam agreed to sponsor hsgz chalet expenses as a reward for getting a gold back!! Yay! (: So we will choose a date and tell him soon!! And.. i shall go watch tv now and sleep early tonight. Finally I can rest alr!! (: