<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6757823239222066821?origin\x3dhttp://th--loveeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Hi, my name is Jiahui. I'm not sure if anyone is still reading my blog, bcos there is nothing special here. Hahaha. But i will just continue to blog once in awhile. ♥

Hs Guzheng Si Hui♥ Alvin Cai Ying Callie Cerdic Cheryl Claria Fion Ghim Choon Hwee Ling Isabel Ivy Jia Wen Pei Ting Stella Ya Hui

Friday, September 23, 2011

Yoz! Finally updated my dusty blog after a month! Hehehe. Ok why am i so early blogging? 10am. Hahaha! Bcos i woke up to see my results! I shall say about my outings with my friends for past weeks before i say anything about my result (: For the first 2 weeks i have been out with my poly friends. Going their hses, go here go thr go everywhr! Even walked frm marina to nicoll highway to kallang! Hahaha! But quite fun ^^ Next is going out with maureen! Is a sudden decision to go out with her. One of the nights she texted me saying she felt depressed so want me to accompany go out walk walk. So went bugis with her that day (: Rlly fun with her!! Hehe. We also played with her camera apps! Very fun (:




Maureen hope you will cheer up soon! (:

Next is gng out with christine, muipeng, xinyi and yeeshan! We went to sing! Hahaha! While waiting for muipeng, suddenly someone touched my hair frm the back! I thought what angry birds chiong and attacked me! Hahaha! I turned and to my surprise was gerald koh! (: It's been very long since i last saw him!! Probably a yr!! We were so happy to see each other agn! Forgotten to take a pic with him, ohwell next time (: After singing, we went orchard walk walk (: See pics better ok? ^^








I and christine also kept spamming photos with her camera app on the buses! (: It's fun to go out with any of my friends bcos i enjoy to be with all of them! ^^ And i suppose to plan an outing for sihui and the girls, but their schedule rlly tight. I think either next week or start of oct i will plan one more bah since isabel's attachment oct will end (: Ok so now is about my result! Hahaha. Hmm.. I'm happy with it!!!!!! ^^ I thought i would deprove, but turns out to the other way! (: I'm sorry bcos i'm not gng to say out my gpa here. But i'm rlly happy with it! Hehe. Congrats to ppl who have achieved good results and jy for next sem k? (: Ok shall end here. Bb (: